About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for Computer Vision Algorithm Researcher to join our AI research department. As an Algorithm Researcher in our vision group, you will tackle various enterprise challenges desperate for some AI treatment and be the first to formulate them into optimizable solutions.
- M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related areas from a top university. PhDs in these fields are very welcome.
- 3+ years of industry experience in deep learning and computer vision.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms.
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- An Advantage: Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
What You'll Be Doing
- Conduct and development state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions in the fields of Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Make an impact across unlimited industries and domains.
- Work directly with some of the brightest minds in AI and Engineering.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.