About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join our applied research group, helping us break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product – the enterprise AI platform.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Bioinformatics, or a related discipline + 3 years of experience building NLP models for business application (or M.Sc. + 5 years)
- In-depth understanding of both classic and modern NLP techniques
- Evidence of technical ownership of large projects
- Strong software engineering skills and best practices
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and Transformers libraries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of mentoring or supervising junior members of the team, students, or interns.
- Contributions to the research community: publishing papers at top conferences, patents, or open source software
- Interest in general machine learning topics such as explainability, model drift monitoring, confidence estimation, modeling data distributions, knowledge distillation.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in a highly agile team environment with other researchers, engineers, and product managers.
- Design, implement and evaluate machine learning algorithms to solve the most challenging problems in industry with deep learning NLP capabilities such as summarization, NER, and classification.
- Stay up to date with the published state of the art, and strive to innovate beyond it.
- Take ownership of the development process and the product components
- Further, develop leadership skills
- Create a tangible impact on the product, and improve our customers’ experience
BeyondMinds is an applied AI research company. We are passionate about creating immense value through AI research, making it more available and safe for the world to use. With our world-class research team, we are investigating some of the most interesting research questions in AI, and turning ideas into powerful building blocks in our core product. Using our product, we are able to solve core business problems in different verticals, including Healthcare, Insurance, and Finance - all at a rapid pace. Our offices are based in Tel Aviv & London.