About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us build a state-of-the-art system to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. We are a team of technical enablers, working on one of the most exciting challenges in the industry today - bringing the operation and machine learning worlds together.
Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps engineering or a similar software engineering role.
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent Python, bash and scripting fundamentals - A MUST
- Extensive experience in managing services, applications and resources with Terraform on AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud Environments - A MUST
- Proficient with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes - A MUST
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools such as Jenkins, Github actions, CircleCI - A MUST
- Deep understanding of systems and networking services and technologies, such as ELK, REDIS, Prometheus, ELB, Routing, etc.
- Ability to solve core network, system and performance issues.
- Experience in deploying a micro-services architecture on cloud.
- Experience with development of CLI tools, REST API, SDKs - An Advantage
- Experience with security on AWS - IAM solutions, (e.g. Okta, Auth0, Cognito) - An Advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with cutting edge DevOps and MLOps frameworks and technologies.
- Play a key role in creating the best cloud platform for our core product teams, enabling them to develop and deliver the best product quality.
- Design and Implement our CI/CD workflow Use your analytical and development skills to analyze, measure, improve and build infrastructure tools to boost performance.
- Perform an integral role in a fast-growing company.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.