About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic NLP researcher to join our applied research group, helping us break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product – the enterprise AI platform.
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Bioinformatics, or a related discipline
- Understanding of both classic and modern NLP techniques, and strong drive to further develop this knowledge
- 2+ years of experience building machine learning models for business application
- Strong software engineering skills and best practices
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- Mathematical understanding of deep learning fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ph.D. in a relevant field
- Experience bringing NLP products with transformers architectures from early design and experiments all the way to production.
- Contributions to the research community: publishing papers at top conferences, patents, or open source software
- Interest in general machine learning topics such as explainability, model drift monitoring, confidence estimation, modeling data distributions, knowledge distillation.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work in a highly agile team environment with other researchers, engineers, and product managers.
- Design, implement, and evaluate machine learning algorithms to solve the most challenging problems in industry, primarily focusing on NLP capabilities such as summarization, NER and classification using deep learning methods.
- Stay up to date with the published state of the art, and strive to innovate beyond it.
- Take ownership of the development process and the product components
- Create a tangible impact on the product, and improve our customers’ experience
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.