in leading the AI enterprise revolution
BeyondMinds is looking for a highly ambitious, focused, and experienced Solution Architect/Engineer with strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence products or enterprise-wide software technologies. We are looking for an individual who can lead the sales conversation from a technical perspective and has the ability to adapt the conversation to AI, non-technical, and the C-Level suite across organizations. The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner, problem solver, and team player who is excited to take on a new technology that is going to greatly disrupt the AI market.
● Proven experience as a pre-sales/sales solution architect/engineer or technical account manager working with highly technical and disruptive technologies for at least 5 years.
● Degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical work experience.
● Customer-facing experience with the proven ability to lead the technical sales processes.
● Experience in the technical selling process of artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
● Experience managing internal/external projects at scale
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
● Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
● Excellent problem solving and creativity skills for out-of-the box thinking.
● Proactive, independent thinker, with high energy, and a positive attitude.
● Leading the technical aspects of the sale from the early stages, defining the customers' use cases and tailor the AI solution to their specific needs.
● Manage technical conversations and demonstrations in various domains (Finance, Industry 4.0, Insurtech) .
● Leading the technical proposal process and working with product to scope requirements.
● Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive products.
● Lead the cross-organization communications between sales, product, R&D, and product marketing teams.
● Drive the product development by taking user requirements and technical specifications to our product leaders.
● Have fun and learn something new every day!
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.