About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and experienced C++ Software Engineer to build our core services and ML infrastructure on edge devices. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems. As part of your work as a C++ Software Engineer, you will help design and build core components, choose the right tools for the job, and build a scalable, high throughput infrastructure to support our growing business needs.
- 5+ years of software development experience using C/C++
- 2+ years of working with the edge devices
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- Solid skills in C/C++, OpenCV, Python, ONNX, PyTorch
- Experience with implementing ML models or Python code on devices with Snapdragon or other Qualcomm processors
- Good understanding of how to work with CPU, GPU, and DSP on edge devices, with a preference for Qualcomm’s architecture
- Proficiency with Android SDK, NDK, JNI and Java, Kotlin skills - an advantage
- Experience with integration of mobile SDK with a client and with cloud server
- Familiarity with the process from AI Research to production on Android edge devices – an advantage
- Background collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow – advantage
- Outstanding team player with solid communication skills
- Tech-savvy - we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
- Good spoken and written English
What You'll Be Doing
- Design & develop the edge device infrastructure for deploying and monitoring AI models in production.
- Work in an exciting dynamic environment with a group of highly motivated and skilled researchers and developers in order to solve AI’s most challenging problems
- Be a key part in the development of our application communicating with our server-side via API. Train and run cutting edge deep learning models in real-time
- Deliver the best product to our clients, aligned with the company’s quality and content
- Take a meaningful role in our growing Engineering group.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.