About The Position
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. This includes journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data interrogation.
The ideal candidate has experience managing CRMs, is familiar with marketing and sales funnels, and is an expert at building processes for sales automation. In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have an excellent understanding of the processes entailed while working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- Academic Degree in a related field
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment
- 3 years+ experience with CRM implementations (HubSpot/Salesforce) - Must
- Experience working in a Saas startup - Advantage
- Expert understanding of marketing automation (HubSpot) - Must
- Proven leadership skills for managing Project - Must.
- English at mother-tongue level - Must
- Ability to present to multiple audiences: Business, Team Members, C- Levels
- Salesforce Certified Consultant
- HubSpot Marketing Automation Certified
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Highly motivated, responsible, and independent, with a can-do attitude
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing /Certified – Advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Day to day HubSpot and Salesforce maintenance
- Hands-on software set up, integrations, building & implementing operational processes and optimizing marketing automations – workflows, alerts, sequences etc.
- Integrating and ongoing management of data integrity
- Active participation in the implementation in terms of architecture and deliverables
- Manage projects scope, timeline, and resources in the project
- Lead the whole Implementation project life cycle including design, development, QA, Deployment
- Help build long-term relationships with our customers
- Help team with the automation strategy
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.