About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an Admin & Welfare Manager, energetic, multi-tasker, and people person to run all office administrative-related issues & Welfare activities. The Admin & Wellbeing manager will be responsible for maintaining a pleasant work environment and promoting people’s happiness in the organization.
- Previous experience as an office admin & wellbeing in the high-tech industry – advantage
- Significant and proven experience in planning, managing and executing small and large-scale events with great attention to detail.
- Obsessed with operations and making others around you be happy.
- Team player and service-oriented person.
- Can-do attitude, open-minded, planning and administration skills, self-starter, friendly, approachable.
- Excellent communication skills- the position requires working cooperatively with all employees and management.
- Multitasker with the ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Creativity, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Comfortable in an ever-changing, rapid-growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English) - must
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment - must
- Graphic design skills - advantage Requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and email tools.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the company to ensure smooth operations. Including maintenance, supplies, equipment, grocery shopping, etc.
- Responsible for all office logistics and supplies (Parking, Kitchen, office equipment, etc.).
- Administer Onboarding/Offboarding of employees
- Assist in the office expansion project.
- Support the HR’s recruiting processes- screening CV’s, contacting candidates, scheduling interviews.
- Operate HR processes as onboarding, offboarding, employees personal updates, and preparation of HR documents
- Support and operate employees life cycle events and processes
- Provide back-office support, contacting and coordinating with suppliers, and take care of different operative responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including food and other supply orders, managing cleaning services, deliveries , etc.
- Manage relationships with vendors – searching and negotiation with potential external suppliers, external suppliers related to the office (IT, technologies, groceries, Happy Hours, etc.).
- Tracking office supply costs against pre-existing budgets.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- Manage employee wellbeing plans, including events, celebrations, wellness activities, holidays, divisional team fun days, happy hour, and more.
- Guide and support managers with their unit’s welfare plans
- Manage the well-being budget
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.