About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team and build our core product. Our product is a production-centric platform that operates stable and sustainable AI models in production. Our engineering team develops the infrastructure and web application for the company’s AI platform, working closely with the MLOps and researchers.
- 3+ years of backend-oriented software engineering experience (Python is a plus).
- 2+ years designing and building distributed large-scale production systems. (K8s - Must)
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills.
- Tech-savvy – passionate to learn and develop tech skills using the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Experience with Python web frameworks (e.g. FastAPI, Django, Flask) and API Design – advantage.
- Experience with ML - advantage.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own, design, and develop BeyondMinds AI platform
- Solve diverse architectural and engineering problems of creating an AI production environment
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and tools to enable our product growth
- Collaborate with engineers, researchers, and product managers to deliver our joint vision
- Analyze and improve the performance and stability of our products
- Work in an exciting dynamic environment with a group of highly motivated and skilled engineers and researchers in order to solve AI’s most challenging and unsolved problems.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.