About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated quality engineer to join our team and help us build and improve the quality of the main platform product of the company. you will design, write, and execute the manual and automated tests for the E2E functionality of our product while working on our multiplatform state-of-the-art product, using the most up-to-date technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented languages (Java, C#, Python, or similar)
- Strong design, coding, and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of API testing development.
- Experience with creating automated UI E2E tests using selenium.
- good verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew & English.
- in a mindset and understanding of software testing and methodologies.
- Experience with python.
- Experience in working with cloud providers (preferable AWS) environments.
- Worked with and built pipelines with Jenkins or other CI\CD tools.
- Worked and created a test for the micro-service architecture platform.
- Worked with products that utilized A.I. algorithm in their technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be part of the quality engagement in the company.
- define and build the automated test scenario over the different layers of the company product.
- assist when needed with the quality process all over the product.
- take part in one of the most advanced AI utilizing products on the market.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.