About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join our business unit. As a Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of the successful implementation of our products and services, as well as the customer relationship as a whole. This role requires a rare mix of deep technical understanding as well as strong interpersonal and sales skills.
- Proven experience as a Delivery Manager/Program Manager/Technical Account Manager/ Product Manager at a deep tech company for at least 4 years.
- Pre-sale, Sales or Customer success experience of a Saas product is an advantage.
- Experience working for a Finance, Manufacturing or a Defense company is an advantage.
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science - a must, MSc/MBA is an advantage.
- Proven experience working with technical customers, delivering products and managing challenges that arise during development and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills.
- Native-level English speaker - a must.
- Willingness to travel internationally when necessary.
What You'll Be Doing
Our solutions touch the very core of the technological transformations our customers are facing, you will be required to
- Manage multiple relationships with key stakeholders, for long periods of time and with great amounts of detail.
- Lead the execution teams, evaluation and demos at customers site, through high involvement in the SOW and commitment schedule.
- Drive the products development, taking user requirements to technical specification for the R&D through testing and delivery.
- Manage prioritization of customers requests.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.