About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an experienced and passionate HR Manager to lead E2E recruitment and to be a partner for our managers who need to expand their teams. You will guide them through the hiring process and work with them to develop and grow their teams.
With this role, you will take part in the full employment cycle: sourcing, sorting, recruiting, training and supporting managers.
The role will focus 80% of the time on hiring and 20% on HR initiatives and processes.
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter in a Hi-tech company.
- Hands-on experience in technical recruitment.
- Self-learner, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- People-person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- BA in relevant field - a must, MA - An advantage
- High level of English
What You'll Be Doing
- Establish and follow strategic HR processes, policies, procedures, and systems
- Manage and create a plan for the entire employee lifecycle: talent recruitment, retention, and talent cultivation.
- Head-Hunting, CV screening, phone & onsite interviews etc.
- Identify ways to reach out directly to top candidates, headhunt, and approach candidates through direct messaging, anD foster the development of each of our talent pools
- Ensure an effective and efficient hiring process by working with hiring managers, and support them
- Build strong relationships with candidates and continue to improve our employer brand and candidate experience
- Establish new creative initiatives to find top talent, such as referral programs, online campaigns, etc.
- Support employee’s development and growth –identify training needs for teams and individuals, drive talent management programs to help people navigate their careers.
- Take part in managing the employee's lifecycle from onboarding to off-boarding
- Be the face of HR, a trusted adviser to employees and support their Day to day activities
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.