About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an Account Executive to join our Tel-Aviv office in support of sales, pipeline and funnel development. This role will work with company leadership, field sales and field engineering to drive increased top of funnel activity around several defined use cases.
- 3 years of experience in technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Documented record of accomplishment.
- Familiarity with technology, software, and SaaS sales models.
- BS/BA (or equivalent) degree
- Experience working within a matrixed environment.
- Experience in AI, Computer vision and manufacturing for 4.0 - big advantage
- International sales experience - advantage
- Familiarity with target account selling or other established sales methodology - advantage
- Fluent in English - Must
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive outbound outreach to a defined set of targets in Israel and Worldwide.
- Work with field leadership to craft messaging around a limited set of defined use cases.
- Coordinate, organize, and triage meeting coverage as appointments are set.
- Coordinate technical and sales resources in preparation for new client meetings.
- Remains organized and plan daily work schedule.
- Adjusts content of outreach and sales presentations by studying the type of vertical target.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential outreach.
- When possible, as a secondary result of outreach, capture competitive feedback by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, or competitive feedback.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Uses internal tools and systems to collaborate and to provide updates.
- Prepares periodic reports to show progress and to review results.
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.