About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for an enthusiastic researcher to join our fundamental research group, helping us create key research advancements in order to break major barriers in mass AI adoption, and support the development of our core product.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field (with research focused on Computer Vision).
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms.
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience from an industry-leading AI group.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the sharpest minds in the field
- Use your talent to tackle the most challenging problems and create a huge impact
- Research and explore new academic horizons
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.