About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and experienced Machine-Learning Engineer to join our team and help us build a state-of-the-art system, to solve the most challenging problems on top of our core product. Our product is based on a unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being self-directed, creative and determined.
- B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Computer Science or a related field
- 4 years of hands-on experience in Python programming
- 2 years as a Machine learning Engineer - advantage
- Experience in collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Working knowledge of ML/DL - advantage
- Experience with training, testing, deployment, and monitoring real-time (or near real-time) machine learning models in production - advantage
- Experience with data pipelines / big data compute - advantage
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with the software development and research teams to create efficient training schemes for deep-learning-based algorithms
- Instill and mentor researchers regarding SW design choices and habits
- Learn and Implement cutting edge ML algorithms.
- Create and automate data pipelines including data extraction, validation & anomaly detection, indexing and other data-related tasks
- Follow your project from ideation to implementation
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects using a range of technologies and tools
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.