About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for a passionate Vice President of HR to lead our People activity. This position has high accountability, reporting directly to the CEO and collaborating with the BeyondMinds executive team, including attracting and retaining the best talent, building our culture and employee engagement, managing our performance review process, and supporting employees’ career development. This role is a great opportunity to make an impact and take part in organizational success.
- 8+ years of HR experience leading People strategies in high-growth SaaS/tech environments
- Experience managing an HR team at an international company with multiple offices around the world
- Experience in a variety of Human Resources/People disciplines including employee relations, compensation and benefits, organizational development & design, and talent acquisition
- Experience working with senior leaders, strong consultation skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to initiate, build and manage effective internal programs, processes, and procedures
- Data-driven mindset, with the ability and willingness to use metrics and analytics tools
- Agile and multitasking skills
- Positive attitude, passion, and enthusiasm
- Experience in creating a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Experience creating and executing tactical HR programs that solve people/business problems
- Working knowledge of HRIS and ATS systems (we use Hibob and Comeet)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree - Must, MBA/MA - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills - writing and verbal, both Hebrew and English
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead all HR needs such as talent acquisition, employee engagement & retention, employee performance, training and development, annual compensation review, workforce planning, promotions & personal growth, terminations, and more
- Company culture - you will lead promoting a strong culture as we scale our team
- Partner with the CEO and the senior leaders to develop optimal organizational structures that support growth and scale
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions to leverage organizational and employees’ success
- Design & Implement key strategic HR policies & processes
- Ensure legal compliance is met in all HR activities
- Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives
- Provides a data-driven, metrics-based approach to demonstrate success and gaps for the organization in performance, culture, and employee engagement
- Hire high performing, passionate, startup-mindset teams across multiple disciplines
- Design and implement various day-to-day initiatives across the talent lifecycle including coaching teams, onboarding, employee engagement, performance management, career development, and recognition across all levels
- Lead and manage the end-to-end recruitment process. This will involve working with various teams to define their recruitment plans, sourcing and attracting talent for various roles, and managing the pipeline of talent as they progress through our recruitment process
BeyondMinds helps enterprises achieve sustainable value from AI and accelerating their AI transformation journey. We’ve developed a production-centric enterprise AI platform that provides the building blocks for resilient AI solutions, withstanding extreme data conditions of real-world production environments.
On top of our platform, we are creating our marketplace of production-grade AI applications that can be hyper-customized to each customer’s data, environment, and business KPIs – addressing our customer's particular business needs and pain points. These AI solutions are self-adaptive and delivered as a service - staying up to date and on-the-rails even when our customer's data changes.
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds serves Fortune 1000 companies around the world, with offices in Tel Aviv, London, and New York.