About The Position
BeyondMinds is looking for Computer Vision Algorithm Researcher to join our AI research department. As an Algorithm Researcher in our vision group, you will tackle various enterprise challenges desperate for some AI treatment and be the first to formulate them into optimizable solutions.
- M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related areas from a top university. PhDs in these fields are very welcome
- 3-5 years of industry experience in deep learning and computer vision
- Demonstrated expertise in developing novel Deep Learning algorithms
- Deep mathematical understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Python, and experience with PyTorch and/or TensorFlow
- An Advantage: Experience contributing to research communities, including publishing papers at top conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, NAACL, ACL, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV)
What You'll Be Doing
- Conduct and development state-of-the-art algorithmic solutions in the fields of Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Make an impact across unlimited industries and domains
- Work directly with some of the brightest minds in AI and Engineering
Founded in 2018, BeyondMinds has built the first enterprise AI system that is universally applicable and easily adaptable. We deliver hyper-customized, production-ready AI solutions that enable sophisticated companies to overcome the massive failure rate in AI adoption and rapidly implement ROI-positive transformations. The company has more than 80 employees, with the majority being AI technologists. Accelerating AI democratization around the world, we have offices in New York, Tel-Aviv and London, in addition to presence in other countries. We service Global 1000 companies, including Microsoft and Samsung.