Last Updated: August 2, 2020
- When you browse or visit our website, www.beyondminds.ai (“Website”);
When you make use of, or interact with, our WebsiteWhen you contact us (e.g. customer support, need help, submit a request)
- When you attend a marketing event and provide us with your personal data
- When you exchange business cards with us
- When we acquire your personal data from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies)
- When we use the personal data of our customers (e.g. contact details)
- When we use the personal data of our resellers, distributors, agents and/or finders (e.g. contact details)
- When we use the personal data of our service providers (e.g. contact details)
- When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Table of contents:
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and retain your personal data
- How we share your personal data
- Additional information regarding transfers of personal data
- Your privacy rights. How to delete your account
- Use by children
- Interaction with third party products
- Log files
- Analytic tools
- Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
- Contact us
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
|Specific personal data we collect||Why is the personal data collected and for what purposes?||Legal basis (GDPR only, if applicable)||Third parties with whom we share your personal data||Consequences of not providing the personal data|
|When you browse or visit our Website|
|Cookies, analytic tools and log filesFor more information, please read our cookies policy www.beyondminds.ai/cookies-policy/||To provide you with a personalized experience with the Beyondminds brand across channelsImproved internet experience quality, Marketing & advertising needs.||ConsentLegitimate interest (e.g. essential cookies)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Facebook- to track conversions and build custom audiencesLinkedIn- to track conversions and build custom audiencesIntercom- to respond on the siteSalesforce- CRM and marketing automationHubspot- to host and manage your data||Certain Website features may not be available Cannot collect and store the informationCannot use or access some parts of the websiteRead more about the purposes of each cookie here www.beyondminds.ai/cookies-policy/|
|When you make use of, or interact with, our Website|
|When you contact us (e.g. potential customer queries)|
|Full nameEmail addressPhone numberRoleCompany nameContent of the comment or queryAny other information you provide with us||To process and answer questionsTo contact you upon your requestTo provide support||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.Legitimate interest (e.g. respond to a query sent by you)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your dataWordpress- platform from which to get the requestLanding page- for transferring data to Hubspot and CRM||Cannot assist you and respond your queryCannot contact you upon your requestCannot provide support|
|When you attend a marketing event and provide us with your personal data|
|Full nameEmail addressPhone numberCompany nameAny other information you decide to provide/supply us with ||To send you marketing communicationsTo establish a business connection||The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.Legitimate interest (e.g. send you more information about Beyondminds)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your data||Cannot send you marketing communicationsCannot establish a business connection|
|When you exchange business cards with us|
|Full nameEmail address Phone numberAny other data you decide to provide/supply us with||To send you marketing communicationsTo establish a business connection||The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.Legitimate interest (e.g. send you more information about Beyondinds)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your data||Cannot send you marketing communicationsCannot establish a business connection|
|When we acquire your personal data from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies)|
|Contact details||To send you marketing communicationsTo establish a business connection||The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Legitimate interest (e.g. send you more information about Beyondminds)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your dataZoominfo- data enrichment services||Cannot send you marketing communicationsCannot establish a business connection|
|When we use the Personal Data of our customers (e.g. contact details)|
|Full NameBusiness emailCompany nameJob titlePhone numberNumber of employeesAny other data you decide to provide/supply us with||To provide our products and servicesTo perform the applicable agreementTo comply with legal requirements To communicate with our customers||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which our customer is a party.Compliance with a legal obligation (e.g. tax laws, bookkeeping laws, etc.).Legitimate interest (e.g. send you contract-related communications)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your data||Cannot provide the services and/or our productsCannot perform the agreementCannot comply with relevant legal requirementsCannot communicate with you|
|Full NameBusiness email||To send you marketing communications||Consent||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your data||Cannot send you marketing information|
|When we use the personal data of our resellers, distributors, agents and/or finders (e.g. contact details)|
|Full nameCompany nameRoleEmail addressPhone numberBilling informationFinancial informationEmployee informationAny other data you decide to provide us with||To contact our resellers, distributors, agents and/or finders To perform the applicable agreementTo pay our resellers, distributors, agents and/or findersTo send contract-related communications||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contractLegitimate interest (e.g., to send contract-related communications)||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your dataSalesforce- to host and manage your dataNetsuite- an Oracle ERP cloud based software that we will use to manage our bookkeeping, accounting, budget, tax reports, budget and other financials. Google Drive- host and manage your data||Cannot contact our resellers, distributors, agents and/or findersCannot perform the agreementCannot pay our resellers, distributors, agents and/or findersCannot send contract-related communications|
|When we use the Personal Data of our service providers and suppliers|
|Full nameEmail addressCompany namePhone numberAny other data you decide to provide/supply us with||To contact our service providersTo perform the agreementTo pay our service providersTo send contract-related communications||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.Legitimate interest (e.g. perform the contract, send contract-related communications).||3rd party platforms such as for the following purposes:Hubspot- to host and manage your data||Cannot communicate with youCannot perform the agreementCannot pay our service providersCannot send contract-related communications|
|When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g. LinkedIn, Medium)|
|Full nameEmailPhoneAny other data you decide to provide/supply us with||To process and answer questionsTo contact you upon you request (for example to send you marketing materials or to call you)To establish a business connection||Legitimate interest (e.g. respond to a query sent by you or to send you more information about Beyondminds)The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes||Cannot process and answer questionsCannot contact you upon your requestCannot establish a business connection|
|Full nameEmailPhone||To send you marketing communications||Consent||Cannot send you marketing communications|
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned personal data will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal Data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your personal data. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services.
We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
2. HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal data. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
2.2 Retention of your personal data. We will retain your personal data until you send a deletion request or unsubscribe, or we proactively decide to delete the data.
Please note that in some circumstances we may store your personal data for longer or shorter periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal data or dealings.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the recipients described above, we may share your personal data as follows:
3.1 With our business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. We may also share Personal Data with our affiliated companies.
3.2 To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
3.3 If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your personal data to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
3.4 In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your personal data in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
3.5 Where you have provided your consent to us sharing or transferring your personal data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Storage: We store our data in:
- AWS- North Virginia, USA
- Hubspot’s product infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region. HubSpot leverages the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in the EU (Frankfurt, Germany region) to support the processing of local customer data that is critical to our customers’ businesses.
- SalesForce- data is hosted in one of the data centers in Europe – Frankfurt DE or Paris FR.
4.2 Access from Israel: Access from Israel is covered by the European Commission’s Adequacy Decision regarding Israel. You can read more here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en.
4.3 Access from UK: Access from the European Union does not necessitate any further special requirement.
4.4 Internal transfers: Transfers within the Beyondminds Ltd. group will be covered by an internal processing agreement entered into by members of the Beyondminds Ltd. group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that personal data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to.
4.5 External transfers: Where we transfer your personal data outside of EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your personal data. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
5.1 Rights: The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access may normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we rectify any personal data we hold that is inaccurate or misleading;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your personal data (e.g. from our records). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your personal data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to object, to or to request restriction, of the processing;
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. Also, please note that the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- You also have a right to request certain details of the basis on which your personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but data transfer agreements and/or other details may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
5.2 You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
5.3 Deleting your account: Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com . If you terminate your account, any association between your account and personal data we store will no longer be accessible through your account. However, given the nature of sharing on certain services, any public activity on your account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
6. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal data from, and/or about children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen (18), do not provide any personal data to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. For the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer information society services directly to children. In the event that we become aware that you provide personal data in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it.
If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services.
Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
8. LOG FILES
We use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
9. ANALYTIC TOOLS
- Firebase Analytics. We also use “Google Analytics for Firebase”. By enabling this tool, we enable the collection of data about App Users, including via identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), cookies and similar technologies. We use the information we get from Google Analytics for Firebase to maintain and improve our App(s). We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. Finally, please note that Google Analytics for Firebase’s terms (available at https://firebase.google.com/terms/) shall also apply.
- Google Signals. The Website uses a tool called “Google Signals” to collect information about use of the Website. When we activate Google Signals, some existing Google Analytics features are updated to also include aggregated data from Google users who have turned on “Ads Personalization” (Ads Personalization available at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856/). Audiences that we create in Google Analytics and publish to Google Ads and other Google Marketing Platform advertising products can serve ads in cross device-eligible remarketing campaigns to Google users who have turned on Ads Personalization. Google Analytics collects additional information about users who have turned on Ads Personalization, base across device types and on aggregated data from users who have turned on Ads Personalization. The data is user based rather than session based. The Cross Device reports include only aggregated data. No data for individual users is ever exposed. You can modify your interests, choose whether your Personal Data is used to make ads more relevant to you, and turn on or off certain advertising services in the Ads Personalization link above.
- Advertising Partners. Through our services, we allow third party advertising partners to set technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile/desktop identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners will use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We allow access to other data collected by the services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your Personal Information with third party advertising partners, you may let us know.
We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
10. Our California Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers
11. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com.
A call to all AI dreamers