AI-Based Monitoring for Anti Money Laundering
Money Laundering is a multi-billion-dollar problem for banks and governments alike. Not only does it stand out as a major financial crime, but it also grows further with the rapid increase in popularity of e-commerce and online banking, and with the “New Normal” of the COVID pandemic.
As financial institutions struggle to keep up with Money Laundering using traditional AML software, AI solutions introduce a new set of AML competencies that effectively improve accuracy and allow to better avoid government-imposed fines for failing to comply with regulations.
Benefits of using AI-powered AML solutions include the following abilities –
- Rapidly respond to dynamic data challenges
- Capture fraudulent transactions that might slip through traditional monitoring systems (i.e., decrease the number of false negatives)
- Reduce false alerts on legitimate transactions (i.e., false positives)
- Provide explanations for the rationale of flagging transactions as suspicious (explainability)
- Cut costs incurred by human inspections
Fill out the form
so we can email you the Brochure
“With our universally applicable and easily adaptable AI platform, Beyondminds ensures that your business achieves production-grade, ROI-positive artificial intelligence.”Roey Mechrez, CTO at BeyondMinds
Beyond the competition
We work with leading enterprises to help them bring AI to production and go beyond their competition.